Thursday 4 July 2019

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to justiceforkurt2020.

This blog will be consolidating the best information regarding the campaign to get the case into the mysterious death of Kurt Cobain reopened. I will also be including background information on Kurt Cobain and the art him and his band-mates made.
I hope you will find the information found herein to be educational and informative.

The goal is to help you the reader make sense out of the 25 years of media output regarding this case, and where the truth probably lies.

I dedicate this blog to all Kurt's fans.

I link EVERY video on my channel under the ''fair use'' act:
'COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER UNDER SECTION 107 OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT OF 1976 -
Copyright disclaimer under section 107 of the copyright act of 1976, allowance is made for ''fair use'' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in the favor of fair use.

Disclaimer: I make no claims anywhere in this blog: inclusive of ANY video AND ALL TEXT ANYWHERE HERE of any wrongdoing or illegality on the part of ANYONE mentioned in the pages of this blog. Any videos included anywhere in this blog are the property of the respective copyright owners. They aren't my work and I do not claim as such anywhere here. Please contact me, if they are yours and you want them unlinked. I will be more than happy to oblige.

Nowhere in this blog do I accuse anyone linked to Kurt Cobain of being involved in his death. This is very simply a call to have the official investigation reopened baring in mind the information I am showing.

Lastly I am not associated to Tom Grant PI or the makers of Soaked In Bleach in any way.